The Line.

I'm not really too fussed about being right, however, I can get really competitive, especially when it comes to having a debate or a gentle argument. I can become very defensive and stubborn and sometimes maybe even rude, but I've learnt that it's all okay for I believe that I have very valid points to make. I am however, very much open to admitting that I'm wrong when I realize I'm wrong or I've been wrong. That's the only way to learn and that's the only to grow. Me pretending that I've got everything right all the time is just not going to do me any favours whatsoever. I'm only going to be fooling myself if I go down on that path. There's a fine line between being passionate about our views and being closed minded, and it's of paramount importance to always be aware of that line. Facts usually help draw the line. Just for instance, if you're in a romantic relationship with someone and you find out they may be cheating and you start collecting evidence and then confront them, it is crucial that you stay with your evidence and not fall for your partners drama and acting antics. Don't let their smooth talking fool you info believing that you're wrong. Always remember the line. Just for your own good.

Love, peace.

Comments

Popular Posts