Life Update.

Today I learnt that I have not only been treating my body badly, but also my mind. The doctor says I have my blood pressure on the higher side and it alarmed me. My stress levels are intense these days and I take in information from people to help them, but it's that information that also completely drains me. Negativity, any sort of negativity, drains me. This cycle of putting myself on the line will have to end. And it will. I will start looking after my body better. I will get stronger, healthier, fitter and better, in every possible aspect. This is my promise to my body, that has done nothing but good things for me. It deserves better and it will get what it deserves. 

Love, peace.
An Earthian.

Comments

  1. I hope you recover soon. A promise is a promise. This world is full of stories. Each and every person have their own things to say and i bet there will be very rare people who shares their good things and keep negativity for themselves. Its human nature to bloat about their difficulties and their greatness to deal them with a smile just to get sympathy or attention. Identity Crisis. This is what everything is about. We shouldnt get into them. Yes, i agree there are genuine problems but what we should think is, how can i help if i can. If its not in our hands, then pray to god and leave it to him and forget. That's what can keep us sane in this sympathy seeking attention seeking ruthless world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts