Who Am I? (29)

 I am a lot of things, one thing I for sure am not is an agreeable person. I am probably the most controversial person you'll meet in your life. And I am not scared to speak my mouth, I offend people easily and I get offended easily too, no you can't have it just one way. 

Hello there, I am 'the Earthian'.

But I am only the person I am because I believe in my code, I believe in my words with so much conviction that I absolutely do not care. I prefer to speak the truth over trying to cover up my actions, I prefer to face my challenges head on rather than trying to around it and I like to let people know that I disagree with them, when I disagree with them. I don't hold on to memories, neither do I hold on to grudges. I choose to be indifferent with people whom I feel deserve it. This is how I operate and this is how I like it, at the moment. I am also allowed to change my mind, just like I am allowed to correct my mistakes. I am open to views, opinions, always but I am not willing to get carried away by what I am told or what I'm shown. There are too many to sides to all stories and I may or may not take one. 

Love, peace. 

Comments

Popular Posts