Recognition, Identification.

Today was a good day.  A day I'd not remember, but nevertheless a useful day. A day I've become a bit more self aware, a day I've learnt just a teeny, tiny bit more about myself, a day I can honestly say, though not well spent, spent well enough to not regret it. A day that feels good to reflect on.

Hello there, I'm 'the Earthian'.

And I believe, this is oftentimes a detail we forget to pay attention to. Most of us let our lives carry us, we work on schedules set for us by people we don't really care about, whom we don't care about much and we forget to reflect on how we really felt about it. Reflection gives us a place to analyze where we went wrong or where things went sideways for us. We can only correct those mistakes that we make if we have the intent to correct it and if we know where it is that we're going wrong. Reflection gives us the opportunity to identify where we're going wrong. It also allows us to realize where it is we're doing things well, where it is we're doing things right, so that we can work on it as well. Recognition and identification are keys. Ponder.

Love, peace.

Comments

Popular Posts