Try.

If ever something gets a little too overwhelming, just remember to take a deep breath and gently remind yourself that you can do it. Whatever it may be, perhaps a date with a crush, or an exam you've been preparing for for a long time, or just being the centre of attention for too long at a public event. Remember that nobody is judging you as hard as you are doing.For a very long time, I hated the idea of being in the public eye. Whether it be giving a speech at school, or participating in a debate, or simply just presenting an idea to people, I just couldn't muster the courage to do it. Until one day, when I finally decided to post my thoughts and articles online. That's when I realized nobody is judging me as harshly as I am. If ever you stop yourself from trying anything new from fear of being judged, just gently remind yourself that you are more often than not your biggest critique and that you don't need to be so distressed. New experiences can be as rewarding as they are hard.

Love, peace.
An Earthian.

Comments

Popular Posts