Change.

There is not a moment in my life that passes without me realizing and living through the fact that we are all fighting our own battles in this world. There is no need for me or anyone else to use words that are unkind, rude and unpleasant even in the slightest form. Sometimes it is best to just be, be ourselves, our natural childish selves that doesn't carry anything extreme. I remember as a kid, more than anything else, I was simply happy go lucky. I didn't worry about things I could not control, I didn't even think along those lines. What mattered were the little things, like enjoying my bike rides, my books, my time with my friends, and just everything I did. I was more present in what I did than I am these days in what I do. Maybe my tastes have changed and maybe, not for the good. Either way, when there is an opportunity to make a change, I want to take advantage of it. 

Love, peace.
An Earthian.

Comments

Popular Posts