Strange World.

Something that seriously drains me and damages is being in the presence of constant negativity. I have seen it about myself. Everytime I am in the presence of negativity, all I want to do is be in solitude for that alone helps me rejuvenate from the damage negativity causes. People don't understand that though, sadly. It doesn't have to be negativity targeted at me, just any sort of negativity does that to me. Just two friends quarrelling with eachother can do that to me, depending on the extent of the quarrel. They get mad at me for not comforting them, but they don't understand that I need to comfort myself first. It's a strange world, with people having no clue to how they affect everyone else, yet expecting everyone else to know how they get affected. 

Love, peace. That's all I wish for everyone. 

An Earthian.

Comments

Popular Posts