Battle.

No matter what I do, my best moments are always when I am truly present in whatever I'm doing and not reactionary to the situations I'm in. Be it a test, a game or just an event, I only do my best if I'm truly focused and into it. The moment I feel just a part of something I don't really want to be a part of, I completely get phased out and become unable to do anything useful. I am not a front runner, my speciality is in sustaining myself in the storm and strike back when it is the right time. I have to play the long game, I can't just carry all the weight right from the beginning and take hold of the situation. To give my best, I have to to endure the rough moments too. That's what I wanted to share today. Stay in the battle, no matter how tough it is, just stay in there. There will be light.

Love, peace.
An Earthian.

Comments

Popular Posts